Simply Unbelievable, Unbelievably Simple
Corporate Telecom Group, in partnership with Gamma Telecom, deliver a business proposition which is uncomplicated, flexible and cost effective.
We are an independent provider of business telecoms services dealing with all the major networks on your behalf.
Established in 1989, Corporate Telecom has enjoyed considerable growth supplying both mobile, VoIP and landline services to the business market space.
Funded privately, Cortel`s head office is in Shoreditch in London with offices also in Chelsea and a planned operation in Manchester.
Our highly trained professional team offers better value and better understanding of your needs to support your business throughout the duration of the contract. This includes regular reviews and contact to ensure your business remains on the best possible solution. Not to mention a 24 | 7 client services team.
Cortel Brings A Sweet Song To Your Communications Infrastructure.
We can save you up to 50% on your business mobile bills
By offering you a low monthly access charge and call rates that are on average 40% cheaper than what is offered by Vodafone, O2, Orange and T-Mobile, your business can control exactly what you need.
Instead of paying high line rentals which tie your business in even when you have quiet months like the August holiday period or Christmas.
Further cost reduction….and further cost reduction!
At your first contract anniversary we will reward your loyalty with a further 5% discount of your current access charges.
Also, if you choose the standard or advanced package you will receive a free broadband USB stick so your employees can benefit from accessing their email on the move. With speeds up to 3.6Mbps you will always be able to communicate with colleagues and staff anywhere anytime!
We're good people who aim to make life easier for you
With Cortel you receive a defined support structure to accommodate your Company's needs. A project manager to transfer your account, saving you time with administration, organisation and paperwork. An account manager to assist with day to day running of the account and a client care team who are available to your business for general enquires.
We take care of all your current and future mobile needs.
As mobile communications and management get more sophisticated, you need more than ever to keep up. That's why we pride ourselves on delivering the right advice first time.We'll transform your mobile communications to suit your charging business needs - from taking advantage of new and emerging technologies to implementing mobile policy.
Are You Under Or Over On Your Minutes?
We do not deliberately try to confuse you with different minute packages on the basis that you over use or under use. We just charge your business leading edge call rates, with cheap line rental so you can control your telecoms cost!
£4.99 per month line rental
£9.99 per month line rental
Plus a FREE USB mobile broadband stick with £4.99 line rental (50 Mb per month included)
£14.99 per month line rental
Plus a FREE USB mobile broadband stick with £2.99 line rental (50 Mb included)
Subject to terms and conditions. All prices quoted are subject to a 24 month contract. For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org *handsets selection dependant on tariff
- 99% coverage of UK
- Online billing and reporting
- 14 day trial*
- Dedicated Account manager
- 24/7 business client care
- Business email to your phone
- Upgrade of handset in month 12
|Other mobile networks||15p|
|Data transfer||50p per MB|
|Internet email (bolt on)||£3.50 per month|
|Professional email (bolt on)||£5.00 per month|
Call Credits Are More Effective Than Minutes...
At Cortel, we want to give the best value for money to our clients and make your tariff as flexible as possible. That is why we offer a call credit instead of restrictive bundled minutes...
There are many different types of calls a mobile SIM can make, from a standard geographic call to a international roaming premium call. We have listed below some of the major types of calls that are not included with bundled minute plans with different networks.
0845 | 0870 | 0800 | international calls | roamed calls | Premium number | Directory enquires | Data
So What Do Cortel Offer?
Cortel offers a call credit instead against your bill which you can change with 30 days notice. The call credit is simply a discounted £ value against your first calls. So whoever your business is calling, the call credit will discount your calls even further.
|Translated into Minutes (estimated)|
|Call credit||Bolt on line rental per month||
Same network/ National
Please note this is an example of estimated minutes and your total deduction from your call credit will be determined upon your calling profile and type. Cortel is not liable for people use | call profile | call type.
Are You Frustrated With Stiff Contracts And Tariffs?
Cortel has a proven track record in delivering quality of service.
It's inexpensive - we charge you nothing for our 5 star service and save you up to 50%
It's simple - we make the painful process of managing company mobiles incredibly straight forward.
It's refreshing - we're real people in a private family run business who keep it simple and give you one point of contact.
It's about your requirements - we'll get the best deal to suit your needs for the least amount of change.
It's happy - you can forget the hassle and misery of managing mobiles and laugh all the way to the bank
After a number of years in running a successful business mobile provider, Cortel have teamed up with Gamma Telecom, The UK's largest fixed line carrier and winner of the Network Operator of the Year award 2008 to provide a wholesale mobile network with Cortel.
The Convergence Of Fixed Line And Mobile Communications...
This means combined with Gamma's fixed line network and Cortel`s mobile reach, we can deliver the best quality voice and data service utilising all the major UK networks giving us a 97% 3G coverage and a 99% 2.5G (voice) coverage at an extremely low price point.
Combine Your Fixed Line And Receive Only ONE Bill
By placing your telecommunication with a company experienced in both mobile and landline you can step away from having multiple bills and accounts coming through the door every month and benefit from the Cortel one bill.
Cross subsidisation to keep costs down...
By placing your fixed line business with Cortel as well as mobile we will offer you significant discounts across the board. It's a simple formula, the more business you put with us, the more cost effective it will become.
Our tariffs are extremely competitive against similar business packages with other networks. Being a provider of all of these networks as well as Cortel Mobile, we constantly evaluate the market to make sure we provide your company with the most flexible and cost effective mobile solution to suit your requirements.
|Tariff Name||Cortel Standard||Vodafone business||O2 Business||Orange||T-Mobile|
|Push email solut ion (internet)||£3.50||£8.51||£8.51||£5.00||£5.00|
|Nat ional Geograhic||5p||8||8.5||8||8|
|Other UK Mobile||15p||30||30||25||25|
|Data Charge (per MB)||£0.50||£1.50||£2.00||£2.00||£2.00|
|Data Speed (Mbps)||3.4||7.2||1.8||2.8||4.5|
|Upgrade in month 12||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I have handsets already, can my business have a SIM only deal?
- Who is my contract with?
- Who collects payment?
- Can I trial the network?
- Yes - we can provide trial SIM cards for 14 days
- How can I check the coverage?
- Cortel will be able to provide an accurate and live view of the current network with our direct link into the networks
- Can I add a data bolt-on to my account?
- Yes you can, please contact sales
- How do I pay the monthly bills?
- By direct debit which is set up at point of sale
- Can I choose new numbers?
- Yes you can subject to availability
- Can I keep my existing numbers?
- Yes, it takes between 2 and 10 working days to transfer your mobile numbers
- Can choose a gold mobile number?
- Yes, we do offer this service. Contact sales for more information.
- What is the number for customer services?
- You can contact client services on 03332 408111, contact provisioning and technical support on 0207 795 0101 or your account manager
- Who do we call if we need to speak to someone?
- Can I contact you at any time?
- Yes - We operate 24/7 365 days a year. Although any account changes will have to be done within office hours
- Can I upgrade my handsets?
- Yes in month 12 or at the end of your contract subject to terms and conditions and call spend
- Can my business get online billing and reporting?
- Yes, as well as secure online ordering
- Can I receive my company’s fixed line bills on the same bill as my mobiles?
- Do you have published service level agreements?
- Yes we do, simply request them from your business manager or contact 0207 795 0101
- Can I have roaming, video messaging and SMS?
- Yes, for a full price guide and list of agreements contact sales
Want Your Business To Be Upwardly Mobile?
You might be a cost conscious company director looking to get your people connected for the right price or a tidy minded administrator trying to tie up all the loose ends.
- Managing mobiles efficiently
- Doing all the paperwork
- Setting up connections
- Transferring numbers
- Lifting and applying roaming bars
- Securing a great deal which is right for your business
- Reviewing you ever changing needs constantly
- Supplying and servicing handsets
- Enabling email on the move
- Understanding the latest technology
- Making payments simple
- Providing technical support for your users
Always On Mail...
SEVEN Always-On Mail Internet Edition is the ideal solution for getting your email on the move. All you need is a mobile phone and an email account and you can be up and running in minutes. For a free no obligation trial contact email@example.com
- 59% are checking email in bed
- 53% in the bathroom
- 37% are checking email while they drive
Source AOM, Mobile email in the US, 2007
AOM vs. BlackBerry
|Wide range of Nokia and Windows Mobile handsets||
Requires a proprietary Blackberry handset
|Low data usage||Expensive monthly package*|
- 1 on 1 view of the desktop Inbox
- Immediate delivery of emails, both ways
- Reconciliation of read / unread status, deletes
- Two-way sync of calendar events
- Full support for recurring events
- Acceptance of meeting requests
- Two-way sync of personal contacts on desktop
Access to Corporate Contacts (GAL)
- Lookup to server address book
|More than 10 users||Yes||Yes||No|
Simple setup on handset only
No resident IT staff required
Access to email, calendar and contacts
|Setup Time||Call||2 hours||30minutes|
- Real time access to e-mail, calendar, and contacts (dependent on version used)
Access to your key information - anytime, anywhere
- Increase the productivity of your workforce
Turn wasted time into productive time
- Speed decision making and information flow within your enterprise
Being away from your desk shouldn't mean being away from your business
- Easy to install
Simple, time-efficient installation with handset provisioning via Cortel
- Enterprise-class security
Utilizes best-of-breed security technologies including AES
- Device flexibility
Works on a wide, and growing, range of handsets